Rennervated Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the magical world of Harry Potter! Come join us on our custom made map and participate in classes, dueling, Quidditch(COMING SOON!) and more!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have cracked it!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoyDaro

BoyDaro

I have cracked it!!! Empty
PostSubject: I have cracked it!!!   I have cracked it!!! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:55 am

Our money issue. I have cracked it! Make the cooked pork chops in the dorms and great hall free, or, get this... pocket money.
I think it has been featured in the books but if not it would still work as they would send money so to their children through owl or the post, so, figure out the prices then work out what you would give to them. simple. I am open to ideas but this is not the first idea I have posted and I think I cracked it but don't hate on me as I sat at my desk for hours looking to solve this and I would like to be right or mostly right then be completely wrong as I was made to feel on the old forums.

Last edited by BoyDaro on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding in a sentance and improving punctuation)
Back to top Go down
NinjaLucario

NinjaLucario

I have cracked it!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have cracked it!!!   I have cracked it!!! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 am

When we're talking about the money problem Razz It's kinda solved and you will understand what I'm talking about when the server is opening Smile
But that's a cool idea anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I have cracked it!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rennervated Gaming :: General Disscussion :: Server Disscussion-
Jump to: