Rennervated Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the magical world of Harry Potter! Come join us on our custom made map and participate in classes, dueling, Quidditch(COMING SOON!) and more!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOTP Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MCmoneylover3
Admin
MCmoneylover3

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: OOTP Information   OOTP Information EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 pm

All things regarding the OOTP that I am running will be reset, I am not sure if I will have you apply for it or I request you join. Because the server and staff has been reset I am revoking all membership rights from the OOTP and you will have to re-join if approved by ME no one else may approve you into the group.

Last edited by MCmoneylover3 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoyDaro

BoyDaro

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOTP Information   OOTP Information EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 am

IGN: boydaro

Current rank: n/a

House: Gryffindor and I am proud of it as many great students were once here

What position will you want (Assistant, Regular): Regular BUT I want to EARN ranks within the OOTP

Why should I trust you: You shouldn't as I have given no reason for you to trust me but we have never met on the server but if you give me a chance I will give more than enough reason for you to trust me

take me into consideration thanks

I was already accepted from before
Back to top Go down
wibbledude

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOTP Information   OOTP Information EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 am

money am i still the co-head ?
Back to top Go down
MCmoneylover3
Admin
MCmoneylover3

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOTP Information   OOTP Information EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:42 pm

No applications yet. and wibble, no co-heads this time.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Moffat

Salazar Moffat

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: I am still available   OOTP Information EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi Moneylover. I would just like to let you know that I am still available for positions. Preferably your assistant. I understand that it is not time yet for either applying for selecting but I just wanted to make you aware that I would love to work for you when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
MCmoneylover3
Admin
MCmoneylover3

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOTP Information   OOTP Information EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:02 am

Ok, well I hope the server will be up soon (when spells are done). Then I will be working on the OOTP stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Moffat

Salazar Moffat

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOTP Information   OOTP Information EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 am

MCmoneylover3 wrote:
Ok, well I hope the server will be up soon (when spells are done). Then I will be working on the OOTP stuffs.

Alright, thanks Moneylover. Also, what should we call you know? I mean, I guess you would be administration, and at Hogwarts all administration are called professor whether they teach a class or not (i.e. Dumbledore). Would that still work?
Back to top Go down
MCmoneylover3
Admin
MCmoneylover3

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOTP Information   OOTP Information EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Honestly I would like for you just to call me "money" "moneylover" Or by my real name.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Moffat

Salazar Moffat

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOTP Information   OOTP Information EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 pm

MCmoneylover3 wrote:
Honestly I would like for you just to call me "money" "moneylover" Or by my real name.
Alright you got it, Money. Sorry, don't know your real name. I want to say "Mike" but that sounds off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OOTP Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOTP Information   OOTP Information Empty

Back to top Go down

OOTP Information
Page 1 of 1